Ode to your Soul

Ode to your Soul
Welcome to my homepage. The image of the picture was captured during my trip to Melbourne in October 2007.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

On Marriage and reflecting on Wedding Anniversary

Marrige is a life long commitment and vocation.

As my wedding anniversary draws near in two months time, I begin to reflect deep upon the vow that I have made.

I thank God for giving my wife and me another year of life together. I am thankful for the love which has grown and bond us together even closer. I am also thankful for the happiness together and enjoying each other company.

I ask God once again to bless our endeavours and keep us always in our family the spirit of love, peace and happiness.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

1 John 4:19, "We love because he first loved us."

God Bless!