Ode to your Soul

Ode to your Soul
Welcome to my homepage. The image of the picture was captured during my trip to Melbourne in October 2007.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

About Myself

Life is like a concert, is made of high and low notes, of pauses in the elation and of peaks of reverberating, deafening heartbreaks.

Looking at it, life is too short to learn and re-learn many issues in life. Life is so short for us to regret at certain decisions we made in our life... ... so makes the most of it. Live it ...you have one life.

My purpose of writing in this blog is to give some inspirational insights that I have experienced and to share with those like-minded people out there like you. I hope that you will find my blog just as inspirational as I have enjoyed blogging.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Simon,
Congrats for receiving this year volunteer’s long service award and also for setting up your blog. I like the name of this blog:" ode to your soul" it's an appropriate name. I noticed that most of your messages are philosophical, dealing with perceptions of the world and people. That's very interesting, I receive encouragement from the inspirational message you put up. Thanks a lot.
Hope you will continue with your blog and share your thoughts with us.