Ode to your Soul

Ode to your Soul
Welcome to my homepage. The image of the picture was captured during my trip to Melbourne in October 2007.

Friday, August 22, 2008

New Opportunity Awaits... ...

Recently a staff told me that he wanted to leave and is seeking a transfer to another department. I talked to him and understand from him the background for such a transfer is due to his poor health and stress with coping the demanding deadlines.

I shared this with a old friend. She shared candidly that sometimes, when the door closes, another door will open and she asked me to see this as a new opportunity to introduce new staff within my department that may bring about a new energy and freshness to the existing team that I have.

What she has said has made me reflect and it does make sense to me. I once chanced across a famous quote from Eileen Caddy (for sharing) :"When one door closes another opens. Expect that new door to reveal even greater wonders and glories and surprises. Feel yourself grow with every experience. And look for the reason for it."

No comments: