Ode to your Soul

Ode to your Soul
Welcome to my homepage. The image of the picture was captured during my trip to Melbourne in October 2007.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

18th October - My Beloved Late Father's Anniversary

Another 18 October has gone by. It was my late father's anniversary. Four years had passed.

My late Father has a deep influence during my adolescent . He taught me the importance of study hard / work hard for everything in life. His only regret was that his family then did not have enough money for him to further his study. He ended up only finishing his Secondary School education.

His death has a deep impact on me till now. I still miss him. His passing has somehow moved me to think, serious thinking on what legacy do I want to leave behind (like what my father has left me ... his virtues of being thrifty and strive hard in life). I do not have the answer now but I will find it someday.... ....

No comments: