Ode to your Soul

Ode to your Soul
Welcome to my homepage. The image of the picture was captured during my trip to Melbourne in October 2007.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Magical Performance by Liverpool

I am over the moon when I watched the match between Chelsea and Liverpool. My supported team- Liverpool has defied statistics and end Chelsea 87 games unbeaten Home record that has lasted for four years, eight months and six days. All thanks to a scrappy Xabi Alonso deflected shot off the unfortunate Jose Boswinga. Alas ! This is soccer, sometimes, you need a bit of luck to win a game. Liverpool has both luck and guile on their side. Although, they do not have much possession as compared to Chelsea, it was an outstanding and efficient performance by a Liverpool team lacking their star striker Fernando Torres and Martin Skrtel.

Well done Liverpool ! Keep it up and keep on going !

No comments: