Ode to your Soul

Ode to your Soul
Welcome to my homepage. The image of the picture was captured during my trip to Melbourne in October 2007.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Long Time Friend Wayne Koh

Not many people in their lifetime could recall or befriend a friend for more than 25 years. I do have a friend that I can think will last for a lifetime.

I am glad to meet my old friend Wayne Koh today in a seminar. When Wayne introduced someone to me today, I told his friends that I have known Wayne since he was 7-year-old. "That is a very long time ! Wow !"exclaimed one of his friends.

I credited the fact that both of us have made an effort to keep in touch.

He informed me that he has managed to secure a permanent job and I am very happy for him... He is a fighter all his life. He has went through many upheavals in his life. I just wish that his life would be kinder for him. I have always kept him in my prayer.

May The Lord Give Him Peace !

No comments: